Saturday, July 21, 2012

NetGalley Knock Down Week #3


I'm sorry I haven't been posting about this, school has been crazy and finals are next week. Last week I only finished one book and this week only one. I still have one more to go on my challenge. Snyder on the other hand is still reading her first one. She said she not really liking it, so I understand. Do you want to know the books that I finished? Here they are. 




Both of these reviews will hopefully be on the blog this week. Let me tell you, they were both amazing. I think I have good taste in books, occasionally I read a bad one. :( So what's going on with y'all this week?

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, I have so many netgalley I need to read.
    Looking forward to your review.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. my book is letting me down. it could not hold my attention. plus i went on vacation. now i have epic sunburn. only on my face. fail. I read a few books after I started that one though. :)I shall finish it and go through the other netgalleys. eventually. Its just that I am so excited waiting for these 2 books I won to come in the mail that i cannot concentrate on any others. lol

    ReplyDelete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....