Thursday, August 16, 2012

{Review} Living Sensitive by C.M. Rawdon




In the small town of Willow Eve, Arkansas, feisty bartender, Delia Rhodes, lives a pretty normal life; if you consider having a ghost for a roommate, pixies as best friends and being one of the rarest hybrids to exist, normal. Her life is turned upside down when someone or something begins kidnapping pixies and she is forced to find out who is behind it and why. If that wasn’t enough for her to deal with, Delia meets a delicious vampire hybrid with a very important event coming up; his registration. Will he survive? Will Delia solve the kidnappings or get dragged into the middle of something much deeper?





Delia is a hybrid. She is part Shifter and part Sensitive. What is a Sensitive?  It is where she can touch someone and can tell what they have done or experienced. She works at a karaoke bar. When she first meets Draven, she is confused at her emotions b/c she is also attracted to Eli. Delia has to put her love life on hold b/c someone is kidnapping Pixies. Can Delia find the kidnappers before it’s too late?

I really enjoyed this book!! It was a real quick read for me and I just wish it was longer. I read it in about 4 hours and that is with a lot of distractions AKA my nephews. Well anyways, if you know me you know that I love shifter books. So, I was totally fangirling over this book. She can shift into anything and Draven is any girls dream come true. He is also a hybrid; he is part wolf and part vampire. You can’t get any hotter than that!!!!!This book would have got a five but I think the romance was a little too quick. I know they have a connection but I would have loved for them to get to know each other a little better.

Cover talk: The cover is nothing special but I love it. I was getting tired of pretty girl in dresses. I love the simpleness. I’ve also seen the second books cover and I LOVE it. I can’t wait for y’all to see it.

I recommend this for people who love a good shapeshifting romance with a little mystery. But I think everyone should read this!!!! This is an author that I’m going to keep an eye on. I can’t wait till the next one.

Add it to Goodreads!!!!!!
Follow her on Facebook
Buy at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....