Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Read-A-Thon Wrap Up

Letters Inside Out button


Ok so I didn't complete my goal. :( I read three books out of the four I wanted to read. Yesterday, I actually changed my mind about the other two book I was going to read. So on to the books that I read. :D
Pages: 320



Soul Weaver by Hailey Edwards
Pages: 253



Life Cycle by Zoe Winters
Pages: 258 

Total Pages: 837

I think I did pretty good all things considered. :D I'm going to put the book that about to start reading on her b/c I consider it apart of the read-a-thon. And that book is...


Hallowed Circle by Linda Robertson
Pages: 384  

Well I had a blast doing this read-a-thon!!!!!!!! What are you guys up to any challenges you're participating in? I'd love to know. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....