Sunday, September 9, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #12

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Snyder and I had another pretty awesome week again. She came over yesterday and every time I'm with her I buy books. LOL I guess that is a good thing.



Tiffany’s Stack

 
WON: Books/Swag
I won all this amazing swag from Carin @My Reading Obsession. This is a pic of all the swag together. That is a lot of swag and I didn't know I was getting all that. Since it is a lot I have other pics below. I hope you enjoy. :D

This is mostly postcards and a huge poster, which is awesome!!

This is bookmarks and trading cards. Oh, did I mention that some of this is signed, that goes for the postcards at top as well. :D

 
I also won this swag from the lovely Lena @Between Fantasy and Reality. I havent has the chance to read this series yet, but if it's anything like the Cassandra Palmer series I will love it.

Ebook copy of Sacred Angels by Shanora Williams
I can't wait to read this and tell you guys what I think. Be on the look out for this review.
I got this @Her Facebook page 

Bought:
The Dark Light by Sara walsh
Sweet Savage Eden by Heather Graham
Every Which Way but Dead by Kim Harrison
Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer 
Oh and can you believe that I forgot to put The Dark Light up last week. I pre-ordered this and I didn't put it up. I was very ashamed of myself. 


 Ryan's Stack

Bought:
Almost Forever by Linda Howard
Flush by Carl Hiaasen
 Chosen by P.C. Cast
To Die For by Linda Howard
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson


Desire the Night by Amanda Ashley
Star Bright by Catherine Anderson
Now you See Her by Linda Howard
Betrayed by P.C. Cast
Destined by P.C. Cast
Marked by P.C. Cast
Untamed by P.C. Cast

Well that's all that's happened to us this week. How was y'alls week? Just drop some links in the comment section below and we'll go check it out. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....